Facebook RSS

For Colored Girls

Tuesday 14 November 2017

the Beauty of Makeup

MUA: Gerren Williams


I met a beautiful young Lady by the name of Gerren Williams who got the magic hands.
Ms. Williams specializes in doing a complete full face of makeup that can blow any human away.
One day at work we had an event to attend and i was telling her that i needed someone to do my makeup. She said she would bring her makeup kit and she would have done it for me the next day.

Gerren opened my eyes to new makeup and brands that enhances black beauty leaving you looking flawless. I paid close attention to how she did my face from  beginning to end. She started by using magnesia on my face. Milk of magnesia is also known as magnesium hydroxide. It is great for skin care if you have oily skin and it can combat oily skin and impart smoothness to your skin.

She started drawing on my eyebrows using a dark eyebrow pencil perfect enough for my skin tone and she used the LA Girl concealer pro to highlight my eye brows.
When she was finish she rubbed that same La girl pro on my on my eye lid and proceeded to apply eye shadow using a brush and Mac eye shadow palette.

She then put on my eyelashes and took La pro liquid pen eyeliner drawing a wing




I asked Gerren four  questions  

When did she started doing Makeup?
Who was her inspiration ?
What products she uses ?
How much do you charge to do a full face?
 MUA: Gerren Williams

I started doing makeup in my early teens
My Inspiration was my mother and YouTube tutorials
The products i use are Mac, opal and MK, LIS 
I am a beginner so i usually charge 150$


Thank you Gerren Williams for giving me the opportunity to share your talent on my Blog.
I hope everyone enjoys

Feel free to comment <3 nbsp="" p="">



3 comments:

LIVE LOVE LAUGH

Inspirational Monologue

GIVE ME A CHILDHOOD EXPERIENCE IN WHICH YOU FELT INSECURE AND NOT CONFIDENT :) LETS CHAT <3 BABY YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL! Mommy why ...